►Game Admin
✎Moderator
►Developer
►Designer
►Manager
☺Always Happy

Wed May 20, 2020 12:38 am

Hello community,

We have to know if you agree to change the start equipments from +6 to +9, in this case we can raise more players on the server, I know you have chosen this server because it's classic, but this changes are vital for this server and community to survive, please think well before voting!

Also I would like to hear your opinion about changes you want to see in the near future, by replying to this topic.

Best regards,
Ancient2 Team
BrieL
New User
New User
Nickname: BrieL

Wed May 20, 2020 12:44 am

Okami wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 12:38 am
Hello community,

We have to know if you agree to change the start equipments from +6 to +9, in this case we can raise more players on the server, I know you have chosen this server because it's classic, but this changes are vital for this server and community to survive, please think well before voting!

Aslo I would like to hear your opinion about changes you want to see in the near future, by replying to this topic.

Best regards,
Ancient2 Team
I'd say yes, because a lot of people will stay if there will be +9 items at first login, the rest of items they can do, but start is very important because we cannot even destroy a metin stone when we start to play.
Also if you will change them, is a good idea to change the accessory at Armour Shop as well, them are +6 now and if you make +9 at first login is no point to have them +6 in shop.
Edit: Will be nice to have something to ride also, no matter if the mount or horse will have no bonus, it helps a lot in farm.

For me is no problem because I have donated, but some people wouldn't donate so..
Last edited by Okami on Wed May 20, 2020 12:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Thanks for your feedback, I really appreciate!
Radu
New User
New User
Wed May 20, 2020 3:23 am

I would say, only weapon maybe.... :-?

🚶Pedestrian ➡️ 🚗Driver ➡️ 🚴‍♂️Cyclist ➡️ 🛴E-Scooter-Rider ➡️💖💖 🏍️Biker💖💖
Authentic
New User
New User

Wed May 20, 2020 9:13 am

I would say no, because +6 is already very good. Its more about the bonus you have on that EQ then. Like we had no problem either with +6 Equipment it was quite easy, and i played without mount too, til lvl 32.
Okami
Manager
Manager
Nickname: [GA]Okami
Discord: Okami#3719
►Administrator
►Game Admin
✎Moderator
►Developer
►Designer
►Manager
☺Always Happy

Fri May 22, 2020 3:24 pm

CLOSED
Start equipment will reamaining the same!